We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, ensuring GDPR compliance.
Contact us for a professional and dependent assessment of your property’s market value.