To ensures that properties stay in good condition and remain compliant with local laws. To set the budget, manage rent collection from tenants, and handle maintenance requests by residents.
• Manage all aspects of assigned properties
• Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
• Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
• Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
• Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
• Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
• Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
• Update job and market knowledge
• Proven work experience as Property Manager
• Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
• Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
• Customer focus and bottom line orientation Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
• BS degree in related field
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, ensuring GDPR compliance.
Contact us for a professional and dependent assessment of your property’s market value.