We are seeking for a property valuer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Supports property valuation projects.
- Familiar with valuation software and DLS Portal
- Performs on-site property inspections, property investigations and researches at the relevant public authorities (Land Registry Department, Planning Department, Municipalities, etc)
- Drafts valuation reports under supervision.
- Follows any other tasks assigned to him/her by the company’s management.
- Remains constantly updated on local property and planning legislations and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or similar qualification in Real Estate and/or Property Valuation (or in the process of gaining such a qualification).
- Being a member of ETEK (Technical Chamber of Cyprus) or any other Land Valuation Field will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work both as a team member and individually.
- Advanced Microsoft office knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, highly organized and hard worker
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, ensuring GDPR compliance.
Contact us for a professional and dependent assessment of your property’s market value.